Records / Transcripts / Diplomas

Official Transcripts may be ordered in one of the following ways:

Through myUT

  • Go to the Utah Tech homepage
  • Login to myUT
  • Navigate to Student > Student Records > Order Official Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
  • Follow the on-screen instructions as you see them

Through the National Student Clearinghouse (if you do not have access to your myUT account)

  • Follow this link to the National Student Clearinghouse website
  • Select Utah Tech University and click Submit
  • Follow the on-screen instructions as you see them

Transcripts will not be released until all holds are cleared. Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office at (435) 652-7708, or send an e-mail.

Free, unofficial transcripts are also available through myUT.

Reorder Your Utah Tech University Diploma

Contact the Graduation Office to have a diploma reordered. A $10 fee will be charged to your account. Fee must to be paid before the reordered diploma is mailed with a current address. Click the button below:
Reorder Diploma